Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you have fun reading!!! Thanks for visiting!!! "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."--Roger Caras "If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."--Phil Pastoret "A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down."--Robert Benchley "Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate."-- Sigmund Freud "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made."--M. Acklam "The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." --Andy Rooney "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."--Anonymous "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."--Josh Billings "Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet." --Colette "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." - Ben Williams "A dog wags its tail with its heart" - Martin Buxbaum "If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."--Woodrow Wilson

Friday, April 22, 2005

THERE BACK !!!!

Hello!!!
This has been a busy week! Mom and Dad FINALLY came home on Monday. I was so excited to see them! I gave them both a BIG kiss! Then I helped them unpack the truck.


They even brought me home a present, at least I think it's for me!? It's a tire off of a race car. It has all kinds of good smells on it. It looks like a lot of fun to play with and chew on!



I like the present but I hope they don't leave again for awhile. I have been keeping a very close eye on them since they came home!

They have been busy this week running around all over the place but they never stay away too long. Every time they get in the truck I check for suitcases! So far so good.

Bark to Me: (1)

On Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Freda barked...

Hi Talon,
This is my first visit to your wonderful blog. I know how you feel when our humans leave on holiday (or just to town). But it feels so good when they come home. Wow!

My mom and dad are driving all the way to Denver pretty soon. I made that same trip, but beginning in Denver almost two years ago. I know how long it will take and how long I will be in a kennel. I don't have anyone to take care of me at home or their home. You are sooo lucky to have someone take care of you. But my kennel is fine for a little while. The problem is, they lock the door to the room where they keep the computer. I don't like it when I can't blog.

Mom takes a few business trips and I get to help her unpack when she gets home. It's a lot of fun isn't it?

Better get going. I've got to help Dad clean the house before Mom returns tonight.

Freda

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to HomePage