Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you have fun reading!!! Thanks for visiting!!! "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."--Roger Caras "If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."--Phil Pastoret "A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down."--Robert Benchley "Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate."-- Sigmund Freud "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made."--M. Acklam "The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." --Andy Rooney "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."--Anonymous "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."--Josh Billings "Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet." --Colette "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." - Ben Williams "A dog wags its tail with its heart" - Martin Buxbaum "If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."--Woodrow Wilson

Friday, April 15, 2005

Visitors, Yay!!!

I have been kinda lonely and bored since Mom & Dad left me last night. I had been sorta suspicious this week, because they kept messing around with the camper. Then yesterday mom came home early and soon after dad came home, they got in the truck, with the camper attached behind, and left WITHOUT ME! :o(

This morning, I was REALLY happy when Grandma showed up to give me breakfast and let me out to run around. I didn't get to run for too long though, because it was kinda rainy.

Then later this afternoon, Grandma stopped by to say hi to me again. She parked in the driveway and went to a yard sale at the neighbors house, but she said she would be back later to visit me again.

Are you coming to visit me? I think you are!!!

Later tonight, Grandma came over again! Three times in one day, that's GREAT! Aunt Laura came along too, with Willow and Stella. I was so excited to see them that I started running as soon as I got out of my pen.

Gotta run!

The girls and I had TONS of fun playing together. We chased one another around the yard, we played with my green ring toy, and we sniffed around together.


Even when mom & dad go away, I still get a chance to play

Stella and I usually play the most, and roughest, together. She is lots of fun to play with, but she always bites my ears.


If you get me, I'll get you back Stella!

I also had lots of fun chasing Willow around the yard. Stella always tries to bite my ears, and I always try to bite Willow's ears. It's only fair, you know. I think Willow would rather run than do anything else.


Willow, your so fun to chase.

Willow and Stella had lots of fun playing together in my yard too. They like to chase one another (Stella does most of the chasing).


Stella can only catch Willow, if Willow stops to sniff.

The three of us ran around for a long time, while Aunt Laura watched us and took pictures. Grandma was inside the house feeding the fish. We all got pretty worn out and thirsty running around, so we had to rest a bit.

Gotta rest now.

Pretty soon, it started to sprinkle more rain and the girls had to go home. But, my nice Grandma gave me a treat for being a good boy when I got back into my pen. This made me extra happy!!!

Bye girls!

Well, that's about all I have to say about my visitors tonight. When they left, I checked out some dinner and lounged around in my pen for the rest of the night.


Here is one more silly picture of me for the road.

Oh yeah, be sure to check out Aunt Laura's blog post for a few more pictures from our play date tonight.