Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you have fun reading!!! Thanks for visiting!!! "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."--Roger Caras "If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."--Phil Pastoret "A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down."--Robert Benchley "Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate."-- Sigmund Freud "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made."--M. Acklam "The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." --Andy Rooney "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."--Anonymous "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."--Josh Billings "Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet." --Colette "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." - Ben Williams "A dog wags its tail with its heart" - Martin Buxbaum "If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."--Woodrow Wilson

Monday, August 14, 2006

My Summer

Hello, It's been forever since my post! I can't believe how time flies! I seems like just yesterday it was dad's birthday but now here it is August already! It's been a wild, crazy and lazy summer. Mom and dad have been going all sorts of places. I've been lounging around trying to be good and keep cool. If I'm good I get to go inside where it's cooler, it's been REALLY HOT where I live. Well I will try to recap what I've done over the past several months, what I can remember anyway. At least I will hit some of the highlights.
April .....

... Was kind of boring.

The most exciting thing that I can remember is that I got a new niece.

She's pretty cute I guess for a baby girl.

Easter was pretty fun too everyone came to my house to celebrate.

Willow and I had fun playing.

Well that about covers April. I had better go now, dad will be waking up from his nap any minute now and he will want to use the computer. Stay tuned though, I will be back with more of my adventures!

Bark to Me: (1)

On Monday, August 14, 2006 9:33:00 PM, Blogger L^2 barked...

Hi Talon,
Welcome back to your blog!!!!!
Glad to see you're FINALLY posting again. We sure have missed all your wild tales of adventure. Can't wait to see what's next! :-)

hugs,
Aunt Laura, Willow, and Stella

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to HomePage